Transcelestial’s vision is to improve the connectivity experience for the next billion people. We believe that connectivity is a human right and Transcelestial is on a mission to solve the problem of internet distribution and provide affordable, high-speed internet to everyone.
Transcelestial’s next-generation wireless laser communication technology is one of the most effective solutions in the distribution of high-quality, high-speed internet connectivity, making it well-poised to solve civilization’s long-term communication needs - and ultimately improve connectivity for 1 billion users globally.
Highly reliable and secure, its light-weight, shoe-box sized CENTAURI device leverages its proprietary laser technology to create a wireless distribution network and can be quickly, easily and cost-effectively installed on any standard telecom pole or tower at a faster time-to-market than standard fiber-optic cable.
Over the longer-term, Transcelestial aims to develop a constellation of small satellites positioned in Low Earth Orbit, allowing their laser network to not only beam across cities but upwards to connect continents across the world too.
- Lean & Simple. Our products are simple to use, we focus on what matters, we solve issues one by one and we spend smart.
- Approachable. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, don’t be shy! The best ideas can come from anywhere in the organisation.
- Supportive. We are a bunch of smart individuals delivering at their best working in teams. If you face an issue, you can be sure someone will jump in and help you.
- End user obsessed. Customers and end users are at the core of everything we do.
- Relentless innovators. Our technology is at the forefront of innovation. We are curious, we question everything, we love research and are passionate about the next big thing.
Join our team if you want to define the rules of how our civilisation communicates!
Check out our:
Youtube channel (@Transcelestial) | Blog (https://transcelestial.com/news/) | Instagram (@Transcelestial)
The Transcelestial Software Graduate Program is a 1-year program for aspiring graduates who seek holistic, on-the-job training in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that encourages learning and growth.
This program is especially designed for those who will have completed their undergraduate degrees in either Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field after June 2022.
Participation in the Software graduate program requires that you are located in Singapore for the duration of the program and can start work on-site in July 2023.
Deadline for applying is 15 May 2023.
You will take on responsibilities across Software Engineering, including Development, Quality Assurance and Operational Support, as well as other special projects which will offer you the opportunity to drive critical solutions and technical deliverables. You will get to be part of a high-performing team working on groundbreaking technology and work with dedicated and talented Industry Mentors.
At the completion of the program after a year, your performance will be evaluated and depending on your strengths, aspirations and availability, you will be assigned a permanent position on our Software team.
What you will bring:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A recognised Bachelor/Master degree in either Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline with a graduation date anytime after June 2022, with less than 1 year of full-time working experience
- Sound understanding of Computer Science Foundations and basic knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
It is a bonus if you:
- Have relevant internship or academic project experience
Our Hiring Process and what to expect:
- Exploratory interview - 30min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, so we can get to know each other better
- Technical Interview - 60 min video/in-person interview, with a chance to showcase any previous/current projects you have and/or coding round with the Hiring Manager of the role
- Team Fit Interview - 60 min video/in-person interview with at least 2 team members from Software Team
- Offer - Congratulations and welcome onboard the Transcelestial Software Graduate Program!
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of a high-performing team working on groundbreaking technology
- Access to Industry Mentors
- Competitive salary
- Individual growth
- Steep learning curve
- Daily lunch allowance in office
- Flexible work hours
- Free coffee, beers and snacks in the pantry
You should include in your application
- Your CV, and/or LinkedIn page
- Links to projects or other work which will definitely impress everyone
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions.
Thank you for your interest in joining Transcelestial. We cannot wait to meet you!
Transcelestial has won numerous industry and global awards including the SPIFFY San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology by Telecom Council, Forbes 30 Under 30 and Prestige 40 under 40 for our CTO Dr. Mohammad Danesh, Edge 35 Under 35 to our CEO Rohit Jha, The Most Ambitious Start-Up in Photonics Award by The Optical Society (OSA), etc.
Founded in Dec 2016, the Transcelestial team is located in Singapore and is backed by major investors such as Wavemaker Partners, EDBI, Airbus Ventures, Kickstart Ventures, Cap Vista, SEEDS Capital (Enterprise SG), Entrepreneur First, Partech Ventures, 500 Startups, AirTree Ventures, Tekton Ventures, SGInnovate, SparkLabs Global Ventures, Michael Seibel (CEO of Y-Combinator, Founder of Twitch.tv), Charles Songhurst (Microsoft’s former Head of Corporate Strategy) and others.