Primary role will be mechanism and solar panel build within flight assembly.
- Working in a cleanroom environment
- Working to build instructions and drawings
- A high level of electro-mechanical build
- Building of solar panels
- Building of wire harnesses and test boxes
- Other activities as delegated
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Proven experience in an engineering environment
- Practical, hands-on ability
- Good general computing skills (word processing and basic spreadsheets) Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- ESA or IPC certificate, or a good knowledge in soldering practices,and/ or intricate electro- mechanical build practices.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, able to influence, persuade and negotiate with people at all levels (externally & internally) as well as to assist in reaching compromises when there are conflicting requirements
- High degree of organisation, self-motivation and initiative
- Good team working skills, together with the ability to interface with others at all levels
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Pro-active and able to take initiative
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Highly organised with clear communication skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on a variety of projects
- Excellent inter-personal skills - both written and oral communications; ability to interface with customers and technical representatives
- Ability to multi-task and deliver both immediate and longer term tasks
- Able to demonstrate company mindsets and behaviours; Be accountable, Drive & delivery, Communicate effectively, Self-manage effectively, Work as one team
The role is based in our Guildford office.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes; 32 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme with Life Assurance, Private Medical & International Travel Insurance, Annual Bonus Scheme, Share Incentive Plan, Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Shared Parental Pay for new parents, High Street Discount Scheme and many more!