Be more than just an employee number! Join Terran Orbital, a leader in innovation, manufacturing, and operations in the satellite industry. We are a pioneer in the miniaturization of space technologies and the delivery of responsive space solutions. We are a unique, fast-growing, and trusted team focused on quickly and economically designing, building, launching, and operating state-of-the-art satellites for advanced mission constellations.
Terran Orbital is seeking an experienced Help Desk Analyst
to join our growing team. Reporting to the Help Desk Manager, the Help Desk Analyst will provide support, troubleshoot problems, and ensure customer satisfaction.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
Qualification and Skills
- Contribute to the success of a fast-growing, multidisciplinary team
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, e-mail, or chat
- New workstation setup
- Assist and resolve ticket requests with a client's desktop, laptop, MDM device, and e-mail system
- Write, edit, and revise training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Provide technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolve problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnose system errors and other issues
- Follow up with customers to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Running reports to analyze common complaints and problems
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures
- Collaborate with other teams as needed
- Assume accountability for tasks assigned
- 1+ years of proven working experience as an IT Help Desk Analyst
- Functional knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server (2012/2016) /Desktop Operating Systems, Group Policy
- Experience administering Microsoft Office 365
- Understanding of basic networking concepts such as DHCP, DNS, VLAN
- Microsoft Systems or network certifications a plus
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) experience is a plus
- MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit)
- Hardware inventory experience
- MS Teams, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Video collaboration solutions like Zoom, MS Teams in GCCH
- Ability to diagnose, research, and troubleshoot technical problems
- Familiarity with both PC and Mac hardware and software
- Good customer service skills
- Strong focus on information security best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Ability to self-govern with minimum supervision, establish workload priorities, and utilize efficient time management practices to achieve assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Linux/Ubuntu administration experience is a plus
- Ability to translate complex technical topics in a clear and compelling fashion
- Desire to learn new skills as required and develop expertise in areas that may be unfamiliar
- Willingness to travel 10-25%
- Passion for space
- 100% Company-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Employee Equity Incentive Program
- 401(k) Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
Salary Range $23.00 - $35.00/hour
Your actual level and base salary will be determined case-by-case and may vary based on the job-related qualification, knowledge, skills, education, and experience. In addition to base salary, we offer equity for each employee, 100% covered medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) match, unlimited flex time off, covered life insurance, maternity and paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referrals, and lots of swag!
An employee must meet the physical demands described to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. In performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to sit or stand for long durations of time, move about on hands and knees, crouch, and bend legs and spine. This position will require the ability to lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.
About Terran Orbital
Terran Orbital is a leading manufacturer of satellite products primarily serving the aerospace and defense industries. Terran Orbital provides end-to-end satellite solutions by combining satellite design, production, launch planning, mission operations, and on-orbit support to meet the needs of the most demanding military, civil, and commercial customers. Learn more at www.terranorbital.com
An employee must meet the physical demands described to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. In performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to sit or stand for long durations of time, in addition to bending, reaching, and walking. This would require the ability to lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. This position is generally sedentary, with substantial computer usage.
The job operates in a professional office environment but in a manufacturing company. This job routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and scanners.
To comply with US Government space technology export regulations, the applicant must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the US Department of State. In addition, please note that this position may require a current United States National Security clearance or eligibility for such a clearance.
Terran Orbital is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].