Who We Are
Kymeta’s mission is to enhance lives by unlocking the potential for global satellite and cellular broadband communications while on the move. We do this through our innovative solutions, best in class technologies that meet and exceed our customers’ requirements.
Our core principles define the character and spirit of our employees and how we operate. We are committed to fostering a customer focused culture by creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment that is rooted in supporting its employees and our corporate social responsibilities.
What We Need
Kymeta is looking for an Assembler for our 1st and 2nd shift who will support manufacturing and the assembly of cutting-edge antennas and satellite earth stations. A successful candidate for this role is a self-motivated team player with a proven track record working on a wide range of assembly operations in a manufacturing environment. This position reports to the Production Supervisor. This role is onsite at our Redmond, WA location.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform electrical and mechanical assembly using assembly instructions, mechanical drawings, and process specifications with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work from engineering drawings, written procedures, and verbal instructions
- Perform responsibilities according to procedures, rules/regulations, and has a passion for continuous improvement and quality
- Ability to use company tools and systems to execute the key duties and responsibilities of the job
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend English
- Trains other assemblers as needed
Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of direct experience in electrical or mechanical assembly preferred
- Previous knowledge of small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, fixtures, and assembly aids preferred
- Displays good eye/hand coordination and dexterity to work on small parts and assemblies with attention to detail
- Solder, wire bundle, crimping skills are a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- High School diploma or GED required
Kymeta is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. In the spirit of pay transparency, we have determined the salary range for this position to be $24.00 - $29.00/hour. This is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would be atypical, in order to allow for future and continued salary growth. Compensation packages are based on a variety of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and geography. The total compensation package for this position includes an annual target bonus of 10%, stock options, and benefits listed below. We believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
Medical Plans: A choice between two competitive options
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
Vision & Dental
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
- Exempt employees: Flexible PTO and 12 paid holidays per year
- Nonexempt employees: 15 vacation days, 7 sick days and 12 paid holidays per year
Kymeta is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.