Your role in helping us shape the future:
As Contracts Manager, you will play a vital role on IGC’s Legal, Contracts, and Procurement team supporting government and commercial contracting efforts. You should enjoy working in a highly collaborative, dynamic, and diverse environment requiring specialized expertise, complex problem solving, and excellent communication skills.
Your responsibilities will cross functional boundaries and include, but not limited to, proposal support, contract drafting and negotiation, and contract management. You will collaborate with and support the Sales, Business Development, Accounting and Program Management teams to close deals, support new business initiatives, execute program requirements, and drive success for the company and our customers.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Draft and negotiate non-disclosure agreements and teaming agreements
- Review and troubleshoot solicitations and proposals, support documentation requirements, and manage proposal submissions
- Draft and negotiate a variety of simple to complex commercial contracts, including but not limited to reseller, development, and other customer and vendor agreements
- Provide life cycle management of simple to complex subcontracts, master service agreements and service orders
- Provide routine and ad hoc status reporting and audit support
- Managing contract and proposal-related internal and external communications; advising stakeholders on key issues and recommending strategies; innovating process improvements to increase efficiency, productivity, and organizational well-being; fostering strong relationships with customers and partners
You should definitely have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience; equivalent combination of education & experience considered
- In-depth knowledge of FAR and DFAR
- Strong critical thinking and communications skills
- This position requires ITAR access; all candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience in managing GSA Schedule contracts
- Active Secret or higher security clearance
- Juris Doctor
- Experience with the satellite/telecommunications industry
What it’s like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite and inflight connectivity landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including DTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Flexible work arrangements and Hybrid Work of 3 days per week in office experience
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture
Other Job Info:
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Job requires ability to sit for long periods of time
As the foundational architects of satellite technology, Intelsat applies our expertise to develop breakthrough solutions that advance and secure boundless applications for our customers and partners.
At Intelsat, we increase human potential by connecting people, communities, businesses, and governments. Our employees enjoy a casual and collaborative environment, where we celebrate professional excellence in pursuit of the corporate mission. We hire skilled professionals who work in various areas such as: satellite engineering, network operations, cloud architecture, accounting, sales, legal, and more. Browse our current job openings or create a professional profile to stay informed about opportunities that match your interests and expertise.
Intelsat is subject to regulation by certain U.S. Government national security agencies, which require that we collect and share certain Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) with the U.S. Government to obtain permission to employ non-U.S. persons in certain roles. If selected for a role at Intelsat, we may collect and share your PII for these purposes.
Intelsat is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled