Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications. With over 30 years of experience, we design and manufacture cutting-edge ground segment equipment, and provide comprehensive solutions and end-to-end services, powered by our innovative technology.
GILAT's internship program provides an opportunity for the student to develop professionally through training based on daily activities, accompanied by, and guided by a professional in the field of sales engineering.
The duration of the internship is 12 months for students of higher education in Telecommunications Engineering and can be renewed.
Location: Office in Barra da Tijuca -RJ.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Analysis of technical requirements.
- Sizing and configuration of technical solutions.
- Support daily sales activities.
- Preparation of technical/commercial proposals.
- Support the daily delivery activities (Logistics / Project Management / Technical Support).
- University students with at least 5 semesters of study behind them.
- Student for B.Sc. in Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- Availability to intern 30 hours per week on a face-to-face regime.
- Knowledge of Office tools (Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Advanced English (Good oral and written communication in English).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of PowerBI will be an advantage.
- Scholarship: Monthly Amount.
- Transportation Voucher.
- Contracting process by CIEE