As a member of the Blue Origin family of companies, Honeybee Robotics designs and builds robotics to explore and utilize space. Since our founding in 1983, we've pushed technical boundaries to pursue bold, audacious ideas on critical missions. We’re looking for technically brilliant people in engineering, software, and various support fields who take ownership of their work, enjoy collaborating in teams, and have a laser focus on the details that drive excellence.
Honeybee Robotics is looking for a Quality Inspector to join our quality assurance team and support incoming, in-process, and outgoing part inspections.Responsibilities
- Dimensional inspection of precision parts.
- Author inspection reports.
- In-process quality, workmanship, and step verification approval of sub-assemblies following our manufacturing standards.
- Final inspection reporting.
- Collaborate with quality and design engineers on non-conforming material documentation and continuous process improvement methods.
- 2 or more years of quality inspector experience.
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) knowledge.
- Experience with inspection equipment, including CMM required.
Compensation And Benefits
- Associate of Applied Science or vocational training.
- Clean room and ESD experience.
- Military or Aerospace experience.
Applicants for employment at Honeybee Robotics, LLC must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Pay range: $24-32 per hour. Pay is determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
- Employee Benefits include medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability, and 401(k) with up to 4.5% company match.
- Paid Time Off includes up to 3 weeks per year, paid sick leave, and 13 holidays.
Honeybee Robotics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.