ISI is looking for a QA Engineer that will work closely with the development and the products group to continue improving the delivery pace of new features in an already fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience as a software QA engineer (manual + automation) on Web applications, client & server testing.
- Strong QA methodologies and practices.
- Create and run tests using Postman to ensure the quality of the system and its internal/external interface.
- Basic understanding in Git.
- Experience with GIS systems - advantage
- Experience with automation - advantage
- Experience with selenium - advantage
- Familiarity with programming language; Python, Angular etc. - advantage
- Design, implement, and execute test cases.
- Tracking and writing bugs.
- Working closely with JIRA and Azure.
- Testing Web applications, client & server testing.
- Run and track tests – Functional, API (Postman), DB (SQL Basics),Linux.