SGSS seeks a full-time Senior Information Technology Manager, at our Alexandria, VA location, who will be responsible for design, implementation, and management of a small corporate information technology environment; manages the activities of an IT Operations work group that provides IT Infrastructure solutions by deploying, delivering, maintaining, and improving infrastructure products and services to SGSS and customer project locations including DC Metro, Melbourne, FL, Colorado, and teleworkers; leads the IT Infrastructure Service Delivery team as well as plans, organizes, and manages staff and overall operations to ensure a stable enterprise-wide IT infrastructure 24/7.
- Leads a team responsible for infrastructure delivery and operations to the SGSS Alexandria and Melbourne office locations, co-location provider and Naval Research Lab sites, and telework users.
- Delivers IT solutions for small to medium sized software development project teams in geographically disparate locations
- Sets overall direction of the Infrastructure Service Delivery organization.
- Creates staff assignments, gives direction, and monitors progress in on-going activities as well as special assignments
- Develop, select, and implement IT management tooling and processes from a low level of maturity to meet increased security and project IT diversity demands
- Architecture and design for IT Network implementation, monitoring, support, and operations
- Cost/Performance/Risk tradeoffs for equipment and services selection
- Documentations of design and implementation of IT systems
- Implementation and self-audit for NIST 800-171/CMMC compliance
- Integration of Government-furnished components (software, computing, networking, security) within corporate IT environment
- Management and hands-on development and maintenance
- Provides technical direction to subordinates and reviews work produced to ensure technical excellence
- Supports corporate business continuity requirements by developing, deploying, and maturing resilient IT infrastructure solutions and process disciplines that incorporate appropriate monitor, response, and recovery techniques to facilitate on-going operations
- Establish and maintain training materials and a training program for IT support team as well as the user community
- Prepares regular IT infrastructure services budget for new investments and ongoing operations; tracks and maintains expenditures; manages third-party service providers, subscriptions, and procurements
- Establishes and reports on service delivery metrics to meet internal and external IT support objectives
- Must be a US citizen
- Active DoD Secret security clearance with the eligibility to attain a DoD TS/SCI
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or fifteen (15) years of progressive experience
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in delivering IT solutions to software development teams with heterogeneous hardware and platform environments
- An extensive knowledge of multiple software applications and personal computer technology as well as the end user environment
- A thorough understanding of the MIS environment
- A demonstrated proficiency in analyzing and solving technical problems
- Recognized leadership and management skills in a high-visibility customer service environment
- Ability to document, analyze and report performance data and metrics and to translate that information into actions that improve the quality of end user support services
- Familiarity and experience with industry best practices for disciplined IT support prioritization and work tracking
- Familiarity with developing and implementing a Configuration management for IT services
- Implementation of IT system active monitoring and response
- Ability to direct quality customer service activities and to be a model of customer-service performance to assigned staff
- A dedication to quality customer service and support
- Current TS/SCI
- Experience serving in IT management in a classified IT development program
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certifications in Linux system administration
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
$110,000.00 – $160,000.00
Space Ground Systems Solutions (SGSS), an operating unit of Parsons, is passionate about making our nation the undisputed leader in Space because we understand that ensuring our security for future generations depends on it. We have emerged as a leader in the development of cutting-edge solutions for the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. Our tremendous success can be attributed to our people and our priorities. Do you want to be part of a team that is helping the government solve major national security challenges in the space domain? We need your help.
SGSS believes in taking care of their employees by offering:
- ALL benefits fully funded, for your entire family
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Group Life/STD/LTD - no employee premiums
- HSA (Health Savings Account) provided, with SGSS funding the maximum amount allowed by the IRS
- Retirement Savings Plan (RSP/401k) with a 20% annual company contribution - no employee contribution required
Apply now to work for a company that truly believes YOU are the key to OUR success . . . Come BE the difference.
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of Parsons is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov .