Please Note:To conform with the United States Government Space Technology Export Regulations, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., conditional resident, asylee or refugee (protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
, we are developers and pioneers of out-of-the-box communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. We take pride in our dynamic and cross-functional work environment, which allows us to learn, develop, and engage across our organization. If you are looking for hands-on, interactive, and autonomous work, CesiumAstro is the place for you. We are actively seeking passionate, collaborative, energetic, and forward-thinking individuals to join our team.
We are looking to add aFacilities and Real Estate Manager
to our team. If you are great at what you do, enjoy working in a startup environment, and are ready to have an immediate impact, we would like to hear from you.
In this position you will manage all aspects of facilities across multiple locations. As we continue to improve our current spaces and expand into new markets, you will handle negotiating leases, working with contractors, planning construction, and overseeing all maintenance, janitorial, and building services. Additionally, your analytical skills will contribute strongly, as you provide deep insight into spending patterns, trends, and cost reduction potential as the company continues its rapid growth.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Managing and overseeing day-to-day building operations and coordinating with service vendors and staff to ensure our spaces are productive for our team and show-worthy for external visitors.
- Working directly with our management team to provide strategic direction for facilities needs and future growth plans.
- Analyzing and assessing facilities-related needs and ensuring these needs are met.
- Functioning as the project manager for all aspects of architectural design, construction, timeline, and implementation logistics for major renovation projects.
- Overseeing the coordination of contractors and vendors for all installations and alterations to our company spaces.
- Designing, implementing and managing facility access control systems, including camera and security systems.
- Managing external relationships with architects, construction teams, maintenance, janitorial staff, building management, landlords, inspectors, and other external partners.
- Coordinating and communicating across all REandF areas, functional areas, and operating companies to align REandF strategic plans in support of business growth.
- Coordinating with IT and Government BD teams to enable and support facility DoD clearance requirements, and to implement physical security requirements of NIST SP 800-171, CMMC, and RMF.
Successful candidates will require, as a minimum:
- 5+ years of experience working in facilities management, project management, corporate real estate, and vendor management.
- A Bachelors degree in Business or a related fieldfrom an accredited university or institution.
- Familiarity with construction management, fire safety requirements, and common construction codes.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Great project management and problem-solving skills.
- Being well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience managing multiple locations at once.
- Experience opening new office locations for a company.
- Experience working globally to ensure fac lities meet local government requirements.
CesiumAstro considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidates work experience, education/training, and key skills. We provide generous benefits and stock option packages to all our employees.
CesiumAstro, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.