You will actively participate in the implementation, validation, and delivery phases of the software project. You will be expected to learn fast, be communicative, produce and maintain clean and efficient code following development and quality standards, on time and within budget. Most of all you have a passion for software development, allowing you to produce the software that the customer needs.
What We Want From You
- You hold at least a Bachelor's degree in any field of Engineering (or equivalent degree/work experience)
- You combine this with active experience working on Java-based software projects based on the Spring and Spring Boot frameworks, and you are familiar with tools in the Java eco-system like Maven and Hibernate
- You are experienced with SQL Databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- You are comfortable working in the Agile methodology. Stories, their Estimation, and Sprint Ceremonies are no mystery to you
- You are meticulous and organized, ready to go the extra mile to make sure that your code is clean and test coverage is high, as it should be.
- You communicate easily and enjoy working closely with other software developers, but also with product managers, and validation engineers
- You are a fast learner, eager for new concepts, not afraid when challenged to apply them
- You can work independently when given tasks, but you also know when to ask for help
- You produce clean, readable, and well-structured documentation in impeccable English
- Experience in ESA projects or with the ECSS process is an extra asset in your favor
- You preferably have a work permit for Luxembourg.
What You'll Get
- An attractive salary and relocation package.
- A comprehensive training plan, starting with onboarding, which caters to your development needs and helps you achieve your career goals.
- A supportive environment where people come first.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- An opportunity to work in a challenging fast-paced environment with the latest technologies which affect the lives of billions of people around the globe.
- Work-life balance which includes an exciting lifestyle in the heart of Europe, in the multicultural city of Luxembourg.
Please send us your questions/CV via the button below.