We will be at Geo Smart in Hyberbad from November 14th to the 17th. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity in person feel free to stop by.
Capella is at the forefront of making vital information about our world accessible in a timely manner. We're leveraging proven technologies and building new capabilities to create a constellation of earth observation radar satellites that can collect information about any spot on the planet within an hour.
At Capella you'll work in a collaborative team environment, alongside smart people with a history of space mission success. No prior space experience is needed—we're looking for people excited about tackling seemingly impossible challenges, learning new skills and concepts, and helping each other achieve success.
Our mission and our products are meant to understand the whole world and help everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger. We value diversity at Capella and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech.Description
Capella is seeking a Country Sales Manager, responsible for driving new revenue in the India market as a result of leveraging our Business Development team, Direct Sales strategies and key Reseller. You will have an excellent track record of over achievement working with industry customers from Defense & Intelligence, Disaster Management, Mapping, Mining, Oil & Gas, Maritime and multiple decision makers to enhance Capella's footprint into the region.Responsibilities:
- Define & Execute against a comprehensive business plan to achieve Capella's revenue and footprint targets for the India market.
- Establish and maintain long-term client relationships; qualifying new business in addition to participating in retention, cross sell, and up sell opportunities.
- Working with internal teams, use your deep understanding of the customer mission and requirements to create solutions to delight our customers.
- Have strength in leading complex sales cycles; orchestrating, leveraging and collaborating with additional resources (internal and external) when needed.
- Understands accurate forecasting is critical to meeting business objectives.
- Provide critical customer feedback to drive product development & innovation.
- 5+ years related experience in selling to the India market, with a demonstrated record of revenue generation success.
- Familiarity with the complexities of the Government procurement processes including preferred contract vehicles. (May not apply depending on job focus)
- Based in India
- Understanding of go to market strategy and execution in a B2G environment
- Take ownership of rapid decision-making using data-driven insights
- You have excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills
- You have a passion for and/or a strong skill set in rolling up your sleeves and building for the future in a collaborative way
- You are excited to wear many hats and take ownership
- You aren't afraid to be self-accountable in your day-to-day activities
- Ability to travel within India
What would set you apart:
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other related field
- MBA is a plus
- Extensive customer network and familiarity with Defense & Intelligence, Disaster Management, Mapping, Mining, Oil & Gas, Maritime, (e.g. MOD, DIA, and Ministries like Home Affairs, Agriculture, Environment, Forestry, Mining, Petroleum & Natural Gas etc.)
- B2G, B2B and technology experience
- Experience working in a hyper-growth company
- Take initiative, are results-oriented, and act with a sense of urgency
We are building the most advanced small satellites in the world and bringing to market a capability that has never existed before. Capella will change humankind's ability to monitor our world and make better decisions. Besides the opportunity to take part in an innovative and fast-growing business with a highly motivated and skilled team, we also take pride in taking care of our employees. Here are just a few ways that we show our appreciation:
- Base salary plus sales commission
- Paid medical/dental/vision insurance for employees
- Flexible vacation policy
All team members at Capella Space must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to help ensure the safety our community.
The definition of fully vaccinated is subject to change (may include boosters).
Accommodation requests based on medical or religious reasons will be reviewed on a case by case basis.