One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.Job Responsibilities
We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and help connect the world. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
- Assist Finance Manager with day-to-day Mexico Fixed Broadband finance operations
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports to review variances vs forecast using Hyperion
- Gather, organize, and analyze business data then provide recommendations to key business partners
- Support quarterly forecasting and budgeting process
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Partner with supply chain team to maintain monthly S&OP process
- Provide insights into the key drivers, operational metrics, and KPI’s of the business
- Perform comprehensive profitability analysis for new projects and product launches
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in finance planning roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other quantitative discipline
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Expertise in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of ERP, SAP and Oracle
- Experience utilizing Hyperion or equivalent software
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Self-starter with ability to work independently while understanding the importance of elevating questions/concerns promptly
- Experience in a U.S. public company or multi-national experience
- CPC / CPA or equivalent
- Experience in the Mexican telecommunications, cable television, or broadband services industries
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!