The Aerospace Corporation is the trusted partner to the nation’s space programs, solving the hardest problems and providing unmatched technical expertise. As the operator of a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC), we are broadly engaged across all aspects of space— delivering innovative solutions that span satellite, launch, ground, and cyber systems for defense, civil and commercial customers. When you join our team, you’ll be part of a special collection of problem solvers, thought leaders, and innovators. Join us and take your place in space.
At Aerospace, we are committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace for all employees to share in our common passion and aspiration – to carry out a mission much bigger than ourselves.
Building on The Aerospace Corporation's reputation as a trusted, impartial advisor with integrity and dedication to mission success, the Civil Systems Group (CSG) combines deep technical expertise with market-leading innovation to help our customers solve complex systems engineering and integration challenges. CSG is organized by core customer-facing lines of business to manage and grow programs within NASA, NOAA, USGS, and the NNSA, while extending our capabilities to other civilian federal government agencies fully integrated within Aerospace rules, regulations, processes, values and behaviors.
The position of Angular Developer is in support of NASA's Artemis Campaign Development Division. This position is looking for someone with experience in Microsoft SharePoint web design, development, data management, and maintenance. This position is a member of the Artemis Campaign Development (ACD) Information and Data technology team, ACD Program Planning and Control supporting data management, information systems, and technology development.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support development of custom business SharePoint sites using Angular, SharePoint Web Services, and SharePoint Designer workflows
- Work in conjunction with ACD Configuration and Management teams to gather and integrate user requirements for development and maintenance of projects in SharePoint, specifically, the Change Management Workflow (CMW) SharePoint tool
- Object-oriented programmer (process flows, object-based design, etc.)
- Manage design concepts, create graphics, and implement customer requirements
- Create, maintain, and implement project target dates and schedules
- Define logical, integrated views of project data to be used in business decision making
- Work with ACD and Agency-wide team member, database administrators and web designers to create physical data structures
What You Need to Be Successful
- A bachelor’s degree in business or information technology or a related field
- Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Independent and self-motivated; proactive ability to learn on the job
- Ability to work within a team environment, where the team is distributed across multiple NASA Organizations, Projects and Programs
- Ability to identify and communicate concerns to leadership in a diplomatic manner
How You Can Stand Out
It would be impressive if you have one or more of the following:
- 3+ years’ of demonstrable experience within NASA
- Experience in Microsoft Office, ICE, Confluence, SharePoint, and Windchill
- Knowledge of performing SharePoint development, maintenance work, documents, and user guides
- Expertise in communications
- Expertise in tool development
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. The grade-based pay range for this job is listed below. Individual salaries within that range are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge and skills.
(Min - Mid - Max)
$70,000 - $120,000 - $170,000
Ways We Reward Our Employees
During your interview process, our team will provide details of our industry-leading benefits.
Benefits vary and are applicable based on Job Type. A few highlights include:
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- Standard and alternate work schedules, including telework options
- 401(k) Plan — Employees receive a total company-paid benefit of 8%, 10%, or 12% of eligible compensation based on years of service and matching contributions; employees are immediately eligible and vested in the plan upon hire
- Flexible spending accounts
- Variable pay program for exceptional contributions
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Education assistance programs
- An inclusive work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect
We are all unique, from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life, yet one thing bonds all of us to each other—the belief that we can make a difference. This core belief empowers us to do our best work at The Aerospace Corporation.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you’re an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email at email@example.com. You can also review Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.