Are you looking for a 6-month internship, starting as soon as possible ?
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the SES Human Capital team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry. Based in the Hague (the Netherlands), you will contribute by providing customer-like experience to our employees on Human Resources topics.
In this context, your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Support the Employee Services team with the Onboarding process of Netherlands cluster, including gathering relevant documentation, communication with new employee, organization and welcome on the 1st day of the new joiners, scheduling check ins meetings, follow-up with relevant department, etc. You will be involved as well in:
- Keep up to date and bring improvements to SES’s Onboarding App
- Support with structuring material / topics covered in the Onboarding Program
- Review existing materials and work with different stakeholders to update or develop content used in Onboarding
- Use technology to produce videos, surveys, infographics, webinars, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, etc
- Be a 1st point of contact for employees on HC Employee matters and seek rapid resolution of employee queries, while ensuring great employee satisfaction.
- Assist with the new Document Management System project by organizing and maintaining employee files
- Provide support to other HC staff with various projects/tasks
- You must have
- Be a current student in master’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Able to work in the Netherlands (EU nationality or current valid work permit for the Netherlands).
- It would be nice if you had
- Strong interest in Human Resources;
- Basic understanding of HR processes and practices;
- Work in a collaborative environment;
- Additional languages considered an asset.
- Screening and Remote Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Remote Interview with your future supervisor
- Internship Offer
- Internship Agreement signature
- Welcome to SES!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working policy
- Valuable, meaningful and hands-on experience
- A paid internship
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
GOOD TO KNOW
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.