We are looking for a Materials & Processes Project Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Bremen, Germany. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism. The deadline for submitting applications is 30 January 2023.Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries). Furthermore, upon selection, they will be subject to a general security screening performed by an external provider (further information will be provided at the interview stage).
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.
- Analysis of technical documentation;
- Preparation of special process audits (remote or on supplier site);
- Perform special process audits;
- Establish audit reports;
- Follow-up of non-conformities.
- A bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Composites/Composite Materials, Engineering, or similar;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Experience in the aerospace industry;
- Experience in industrial audits, ideally in holding Airbus auditor approvals;
- Knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Service- and customer-orientated person with high sense of responsibility;
- High level of assertiveness;
- Willingness to travel on business occasionally;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Proficiency in German is an asset.