Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 57 nationalities. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We're innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time - even when it's cloudy or dark - providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.What are we looking for?
To support the company's growth, we are looking for a Senior Data Sales Executive to join our global Data Sales Team. You will report to the Global Data Sales Director in this position.About the role?
You will plan and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: Territory planning, Strategic account management, Executive relationship development, presentation and delivery, negotiating, closing and executing contracts.
This role will focus primarily on ICEYE's data sales market, with an emphasis on defence, intelligence and security customers. You will identify leads and opportunities, both directly and through the agency vendor ecosystem, to market ICEYE's satellite imagery data and products that will meet potential client's needs.Responsibilities
- You will initiate contact & meet with clients, with the objective to exceed quota, move prospects to contract close, and expand ICEYE's presence across assigned client base.
- You will lead sales campaigns in conjunction with marketing, initiating customized proposals and communication for clients, and develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their priorities.
- This role will have a great deal of autonomy & potential for fast career progression
- You'll be responsible for generating your own leads and building customer pipelines, working closely with a team of Sales Executives.
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer happiness and success
- Proven experience working in a Business Development or Sales role
- A background in Geospatial or Satellite imagery Sales is preferred. However, we would also welcome applicants from an Aerospace & Defence background
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with accountability.
- Hunter mentality with solid sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- An extensive customer network is required
- Happy working within a team environment.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese Language
- Good communication skills in English Language
- Passion for the Space sector.
- Experience working within a scale-up environment.
- Good knowledge of Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Experience with in a SaaS background
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (ie Auntie, language learning, coaching, budget for additional work equipment for home, charity activity)
Diversity& inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE by sharing your CV in English.
We are making the impossible possible together.Contact