One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.Job Responsibilities
We are a global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected. We’re developing the ultimate communications network to power high-quality, secure, affordable, fast connections to impact people’s lives anywhere.
We're growing rapidly, creating an immediate requirement for the best people, and significant opportunities for career growth. We work hard to exceed our clients' expectations, but we also like to have fun and make every team member feel valued.
We offer an amazing benefits package, flexible start and finish times, an inclusive company culture, the opportunity for worldwide travel and a proactive corporate social responsibility policy that embraces diversity and personal growth.
If that excites you, you might be the right fit for our growing organization. Ready to be a part of an exceptional team, work with talented leaders, and contribute to the first truly global broadband network and connect the world? At Viasat we think big, we act intelligently, and we’re not done…we’re just beginning.
Viasat is looking for a sales rockstar that will join our sales team. The Sales Administration Manager will be responsible for Viasat Sales team support of retail activities including compilation of sales reporting, preparing sales materials, and KPI report analysis.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fast-paced environment. They will be well versed in all Microsoft programs including Excel, Power Point, and Word. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Process purchase orders and manage inventory.
- Compile and report on daily, weekly, and monthly sales numbers.
- Help prepare sales presentations under the guidance of Sales Field team.
- Assess and report on daily, weekly, monthly KPI data for market share insights.
- Work with Product and Marketing team in analyzing monthly sales and marketing data for distributors, external commercial partners meetings and internal office weekly and month end meetings.
- Manage selected vendors to ensure compliance with internal timelines.
- Learn how to execute trade marketing initiatives and other marketing capabilities to find new customers and drive revenue.
- Help team with any new item set up requirements from the distributors.
- Update any necessary marketing pieces for sales operations helping with overall preparation (marketing collateral, logistics).
- Help Retail team in sending out any packages/requested samples from the office.
- 5+ years of experience in sales administration in Telecommunications Industry
- Experience working with Distributors .
- Proficient in Excel based systems and data manipulation
- Experience with business intelligence tools a plus.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, plan and budget
- Demonstration of exceptional Business English and Spanish: verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Team players who have demonstrated they can contribute individually as well as help others so the whole team succeeds
- Proven ability to take initiative and ownership of responsibilities
- Travel up to 25% within Mexico
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!