If you have a keen eye for the big picture, enjoy working collaboratively, and have experience in US Military, US Department of Defense or Aerospace & Defense industries, we may have the perfect role for you! As a Talent Acquisition Partner II, you will be using your skills and expertise to source and attract top talent. You'll be responsible for evaluating and screening candidates for a wide variety and level of positions and for promoting a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences--and for creating a positive candidate experience, as well. Using your knowledge of general business fundamentals and SNC business goals, you will use data-driven information to work with hiring managers and HR business partners to influence talent decisions. You will also have the opportunity to build and search for top talent using available SNC's TA systems as well as external resources.
Sierra Space, based in Louisville, Colorado with operations in Madison, Wisconsin and Durham, North Carolina, Kennedy Space Center in Florida designs and manufactures advanced spacecraft, satellites, propulsion and environmental systems, spacecraft subsystems and components for the U.S. government (including NASA), commercial customers and international organizations. Learn more about Sierra SpaceMust-haves:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field of study and typically 2 - 6 or more years of work experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Relevant work experience may substitute for required education
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience in the aerospace and defense industry
- Experience with technical recruiting – Production, Manufacturing, Engineering
- Experience with Candidate Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Experience with social media recruitment tools
- Experience with salary negotiation and closing candidates
- Demonstrated consultative and solution oriented approach to recruitment search engagements
- Experience working in a service focused organization of comparable size and complexity
- Experience with Workday ATS
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
To conform to U.S. Government international trade regulations, applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.
With 30+ years of proven spaceflight heritage, Sierra Space has provided more than 4,000 space systems, subsystems and components to customers worldwide, and participated in more than 500 missions to space, including to Mars. The company has technology in production and in development to enable space habitats for short- and long-duration space travel, a fleet of Dream Chaser spaceplanes, and the first free-flying commercial space station. Please visit www.sierraspace.com to learn more about Sierra Space, its business areas, capabilities, programs, products and services.
- Frequently walk, sit, stand, climb stairs and steps
- Frequently repeat same hand, arm, and finger motion many times to include finger and hand dexterity
- Frequently requires hearing abilities to include discerning different tones and volumes
- Rarely lifting or carrying up to 20 lbs.
- Rarely exposed to outdoor elements (high/low temperatures, sun, rain/snow, etc.)
- Rarely exposed to fumes or hazardous chemicals/materials
- Rarely exposed to loud noises
Estimated Starting Salary Range: $79,264.96 - $108,989.32
Sierra Space offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
At Sierra Space, our mission is to dream, innovate, inspire and empower the next generation to transform humanity through technology and imagination. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome our employees to bring their whole selves to their work. Sierra Space is committed to fostering an inclusive, accepting, and diverse environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Contributions to Sierra Space come in many shapes and styles, and we believe diversity in our workforce fosters new and greater ways to dream, innovate, and inspire.