As an early mover planning to offer key in-space transportation and infrastructure services, Momentus is at the forefront of the commercialization of space. With an experienced team of aerospace, propulsion, and robotics engineers, Momentus has developed a cost-effective and energy-efficient in-space transport system based on plasma water propulsion technology.
Daring problems require daring solutions. We boldly charge into uncharted territory knowing that no matter the outcome we will benefit from the journey and move closer to our goals no matter what. Our teams know that working at Momentus means more than building innovative technology, it means creating entirely new markets in the space economy. We are level-headed, business-minded strategic thinkers intent on providing immediate value to our customers today while simultaneously preparing for the vast possibilities of the future. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to support our Business Development, Marketing, and Sales efforts. You will coordinate with others to implement innovative customer campaigns, branding or product launches. The ideal candidate should be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct market research to determine emerging trends, market needs, and customer requirements. Ensures the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels and represents the customer’s voice in marketing strategy discussions and decisions
- Work collaboratively with communications to develop digital marketing strategies
- Effectively perform Salesforce administrative functions including user account maintenance, system configuration, creation and maintenance of workflow rules, reports and dashboards.
- Additional responsibilities include developing collateral (presentations, datasheets, white-papers, blogs), assisting and representing at trade shows and conferences.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product, sales and communications) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Analyze and report on the performance of campaigns
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong digital marketing skill set with experience building marketing plans
- Able to manage multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail
- Editorial and inquisitive mindset that seeks to understand what content audiences consume and how to create it
- Experience building marketing budgets and calendars, compiling, and presenting marketing reports and analytics, creation of brand style guides, and/or management of other marketing briefs and presentations
- Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems
- Able to collaborate with and influence internal teams, and synthesize product information, broader industry trends, competitive positioning, and regional considerations.
- Demonstrated proficiency is MS office suite
- 2 years of Salesforce experience with knowledge of Salesforce Administration including how to add users and create templates, reports and dashboards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in Marketing in a High-Tech environment
Salary and option compensation is commensurate with experience and training. This is a full-time position in San Jose, California. This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. Â§ 1324b(a)(3) is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Momentus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Momentus will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.