As a Product Lead, you will lead the product development of Pixxel's Platform offering. You will help build the product team, determine product positioning and deliver on product goals. You will identify gaps in products and build business cases.
In this role, you will partner with Pixxel's Engineering Team, Data Research Team, Satellite Team and Pixxel's commercialisation team on the product roadmap. Each stakeholder will provide relevant product critical inputs and support.
- Take complete ownership for the development of a comprehensive product roadmap for Pixxel's platform offering and take it from 0 to 1
- Own the P& L, strategy and execution for the entire analytics platform.
- Build and scale a product team from scratch and define best practices (robust metrics, processes and improvement frameworks).
- Collaborate with internal teams to translate product strategy into use cases.
- Enable phase wise prioritisation and launch of key features.
- Define customer journeys and identify MOATs for the platform.
- Develop and implement frameworks for incorporating customer feedback into the product.
- Authoring and maintaining PRDs, Functional Specification Documents.
- Periodic reviews and alignment with senior management on product strategy and execution milestones.
- 4-8 years of product management experience with a strong deep tech-background.
- Previous product experience in building geo-spatial SaaS platforms preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with building and scaling global teams and products from scratch.
- Experience with end to end roadmap creation & definition and product delivery.
- Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving start-up environment.
- Strong ability to collaborate within a cross-functional environment.