(Mt. Airy, MD, USA)
As our Communications Technician, you will be responsible for: (this is not an exhaustive list)
- Measure RF carriers and perform satellite carrier accesses
- Operate test equipment and computer/software applications to complete tasks
- Analyze RF anomalies and troubleshoot issues to resolution using logical methods
You will be a valued member of a team of 10+ exceptional technicians based in Woodbine, MD communicating directly with our Customers and Uplink Operators!
- 2 years of satellite communications and customer service experience
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays as schedule requires
- Demonstrated ability to operate an RF spectrum analyzer
Nice to Have
- Associate’s Degree
- Fluency in other languages besides English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Phone Screen w/ Hiring Manager
- Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager plus Team
- Phone Interview w/ Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Offer Discussion (references and education verification)
- Employment Offer Extended
- Welcome to SES!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working policy
- Bonus and equity plans
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits plans
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
In conformity with U.S. Government technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and/or other applicable U.S. law, regulation or other requirements imposed by the U.S. Government, certain positions may require U.S. Citizenship, status as a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. or a “protected individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligibility to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.