Build the Market Leader in Satellite Analytics with us at LiveEO
At LiveEO, we combine Space Technology with AI to solve problems here on Earth. Our satellite-based monitoring solutions help Infrastructure operators and industrial companies to make their operations more ecological, safer, and more efficient. We are a rapidly growing, venture capital-backed company at the forefront of an emerging industry. Our team is as global as the satellite data we process and the customers we serve - together, we are building something big.
As a Full-Time SPM Geo-IT Intern at LiveEO you will support the execution of customer delivery projects
- Identify and evaluate customer requirements and data.
- AOI checks & computation on QGIS
- Asset data check: Data extraction for catenary curve analysis.
- Imagery data check
- Check if imagery received from suppliers are complete
- Check if DSM received from suppliers requires offset correction
- Convert all UoM into metric system
- Quality control
- Risk modellling
- FE pushes
- Support the interface between the business and tech teams.
- Prepare customer demos together with our business and tech teams.
- Graduate student or recently graduated in the field of GIS, Remote Sensing, Computer Science or a comparable major;
- Experience with QGIS
- Fluency in English for verbal and written communication is required;
- You are willing to relocate to Berlin.
- Experience in PM skills is a big plus
- Experience processing Remote Sensing datasets is a big plus;
- Flexible working hours and flexible home office arrangement
- Offset overtime (though overtime is not encouraged!)
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences and access to learning platforms like Babbel and edX
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 30+ different nationalities
- Additional perks: Frequent team events, summer & winter parties
- The chance to have an important impact on a fast growing earth observation company in a thrilling growth phase
LiveEO is a well funded startup founded in 2018 and based in Berlin. Our primary service is modelling risk to our customers’ assets and infrastructure from vegetation, ground deformation and change detection. We currently have around 100 employees from all over the world with a variety of backgrounds