Stratolaunch is developing an air-launch platform to contribute to high-speed research and development. The goal of Stratolaunch is to use the air-launch platform for enabling technologies that may not exist otherwise. Stratolaunch has the potential for creating technology development opportunities for commercial, philanthropic, and governmental organizations to collect rich and actionable data and drive advancements in science, research, and technology.
- Complete ownership of corporate network including switches, firewalls, routers, WiFi, NAC, cloud networking products, etc.
- Act as an expert resource for our Engineering team to provide best practices for our Airplane and Vehicle networks
- Be available during tests and missions on headset as a point of escalation for networking issues
- Rack, patch, and label devices
- Maintain updated network diagrams and documentation
- Utilize a Change Control platform to keep changes documented
- Keep all devices up to date, perform emergency updates if CVEs are released
- Operate with security as a top priority and help to protect us from threats
- Participate on our Security Team as our network resource providing guidance our how to better improve our security posture
- Troubleshoot and fix network related issues
- Cisco switches and routers
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Aruba WiFi
- Aruba ClearPass
- SolarWinds Orion
- 802.1x and port security
- Cisco CUCM
Education & Experience
- BS or applicable experience in lieu of degree.
Special remarks regarding work environment, if applicable
- This position is located in Mojave, CA
Applicants must be a US citizen or Green Card holder to be considered for this role.
Stratolaunch is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We encourage people from all walks of life to apply, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Our management team does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, especially with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law:
Job Category: Information Technology