One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
We are looking for a Customer Care Report Analyst to join our dynamic team! In this role you will be responsible for designing, mapping, developing and improving reports focusing on Viasat customer interactions. Map opportunities in order to facilitate understanding of Salesforce systems, IVR, Whatsapp, APP, Dialer, Consumer Complaints, Satisfaction Survey, Backoffice Activities, among others. You will also help us to analyze, collect and process data/information in order to generate reports about the customer interactions, acting in a consultative manner in identifying opportunities for gain and improvement the customer experience.
The job responsibilities will also include:
- Develop and support reports for the customer care activities.
- Collect and Analyze data/information showing trends and opportunities.
- Identify failures and opportunities for process continuous improvement.
- Develop improvement reports through parameters analysis.
- Support the creation of performance indicators.
- Implement management dashboards.
- Identify gain levers based on reports and analysis.
- Support the implementation of digital transformation projects.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science and Business Intelligence related fields.
- 2+ years of experience supporting Contact Center reporting.
- Experience with tools such as Power BI, Tableau, SQL and Python
- Experience supporting customer care senior management with KPIs measurement and resource planning activities.
- Excellent communication, organization and sense of urgency skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- CTI/IVR/CRM knowledge.
- Experience in the Telecom industry.
- Medium to Advanced English language skills.