(Manassas, VA, U.S.A)
The Data Analyst for Global Services is responsible for implementing strategic data-driven initiatives. More specifically, you will implement and deliver on the data-driven lifecycle from improving and validating data sources, ensuring accuracy and integrity, through to delivering data-driven insights dashboards and create impactful analyses to improve operational efficiency.
You will be responsible for (this is not an exhaustive list)
- Develop testing, validation, and approval process for systems that involve all data driven lifecycle components
- Ensure the integrity of all reports, data models and data tables through appropriate maintenance and documentation of data sources, definitions and calculations used for metrics, KPI’s, models and forecasts.
- Work with respective stakeholders responsible for upstream/downstream systems like CRM, Ticketing, Data Warehouse, data backbone and data lake systems, ensuring validation of relevant data sources, consistency and data integrity are in place
- Responsible for the delivery of the complete lifecycle of reporting in the respect of “Create, maintain, optimize, support and improve new and existing reports”
- Bachelor’s Degree in data analytics, business, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience with NOC related analytical (statistical concepts, Customer experience, financial, operational, and business applications) with ability to collect, organize, analyze, and present the results with attention to detail and accuracy
- 2-4 years strong knowledge & experience with Microsoft Excel / Power Bi / Power Query with hands-on experience using DAX
- Hands-on experience with data extraction, manipulation, and analyses; including SQL stored procedures, complex joins, creation of views, and database scripting
Nice to Haves
- Master’s degree in computer data analytics, statistics, mathematics, or related field
- Knowledge multi-screen flows and UI/UX elements
- Experience with Service Now Ticketing system in NOC environment
- Knowledge of MS Power Apps Platform and MS Flow
- Familiarity and experience with Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Phone Screen w/ Hiring Manager
- Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager plus Team
- Phone Interview w/ Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Offer Discussion (references and education verification)
- Employment Offer Extended
- Welcome to SES!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working policy
- Bonus and equity plans
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits plans
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
In conformity with U.S. Government technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and/or other applicable U.S. law, regulation or other requirements imposed by the U.S. Government, certain positions may require U.S. Citizenship, status as a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. or a “protected individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligibility to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.