ThrustMe is a fast-growing industrial engineering startup in the space sector, founded in 2017. We are highly educated world experts in satellite space propulsion, pioneering the field of streamlined in-orbit propulsion for the rising satellite constellation paradigm. We help our clients in the US, Europe, and Asia, to maneuver satellites once in space while meeting their short timelines and cost-capped budgets. The company made history in 2019 and 2020 with the world's first in-orbit demonstrations of iodine-fueled electric propulsion systems, technologies that will revolutionize the satellite mobility industry.
ThrustMe is looking for an embedded software engineering to support the Product Development Team. As a Software engineer at ThrustMe, you will contribute to the development of the algorithms used to control our different propulsion systems in space and develop new ways to control a satellite. You will also support the rest of the team by developing tool for production and R&D.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and test of embedded software.
- Participate in the development of software used in testing and operation the systems.
- Collaborate with our electronics engineers.
- Collaborate with engineers and physicists in the development and industrialization of ground-breaking products.
- Regularly reporting to the Head of Product Development.
Skills and qualifications
- Masters degree in Embedded Software, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with C, Real-Time Operating System, Git.
- Knowledge in schematic.
- Demonstrable technical writing and reporting skills.
- Experience or interest in machine learning is a strong asset.
- Communicates in English fluently.
The position is open for new graduates and experienced candidates.