Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.Team
Supply Chain at Relativity Space is responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing the end-to-end (internal and external) supply chain networks required to manufacture and deliver entirely 3D-printed launch vehicles. As the Supply Chain Planner, Vehicle Manufacturing, you’ll work closely with stakeholders across Supply Chain, Vehicle, and Manufacturing Operations to manage end-to-end supply chain activities from demand generation and planning to order creation and fulfillment. You are a data-driven individual who is always eager to continuously improve upon and disrupt the status-quo. In this role, you’ll gain experience across the many facets of supply chain management, along with the unique ability to support a hyper-growth hardware startup.What You’ll Do
What You Need To Know
- Oversee all aspects of ERP master data management with respect to MRP for designated product scope i.e., item master data, bill of material data, etc
- Collaborate with Engineering, Program, and Manufacturing to maintain up-to-date demand plans for designated product scope
- Execute end-to-end supply chain activities per the demand plan and within confines of strategies set by Global Supply Managers, from order creation to order fulfillment
- Develop analytical tools that optimize supply planning, prevent material shortages, measure supplier performance, and more
- Signal supply risks to Supply Chain Leadership and swiftly develop risk mitigation strategies to ensure impact to the enterprise does not materialize
Nice To Haves But Not Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain/Operations Management, Economics/Finance, or similar
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a supply chain planning role. Aerospace experience preferred, but not required
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications (i.e., PLM, ERP, MES) and proficient in data analysis
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain/Operations Management, or similar
- New Product Introduction (NPI) supply chain experience, preferably within aerospace or frontier technology industries
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!