We are a diverse team of collaborators, doers, and problem-solvers who are relentlessly committed to a culture of safety. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable space flight. Join us in lowering the cost of access to space and enabling Blue Origin’s vision of millions of people living and working in space to benefit Earth.
As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team of experts, you will determine client business needs pertaining to IBM Maximo Asset Management 22.214.171.124. You will be responsible for the planning, execution, and follow-on tasks associated with developing the product during its current and future stages.Responsibilities
- Meet with the Product Manager and IT Team to clarify project tasks and priorities.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, schedules, and roadmaps.
- Be able to lead multiple projects at once.
- Tests a product for whether a software solution works properly and follows the client’s requirements.
- Participate in 1-year planning.
- Certification in Project Management, Maximo Development, or Equivalent Job Experience
- 5+ proven experience with Maximo CMMS functions
- 4+ proven experience in project management
- Ability to manage complex datasets, spreadsheets, and data dashboards
- Proficient in Project Management methods
- Strong digital literacy with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Project, and Visio
- Customer service oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in technical work environments
- Experience and ability to work independently on rapid development programs
- Self-starter, strong bias for action - Working familiarity with standard business, purchasing, planning, and scheduling tools - Analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Applicants for employment at Blue Origin must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
Export Control Regulations
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Tableau
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in data loading for Asset and inventory
Applicants for employment at Blue Origin must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.Equal Employment Opportunity
Blue Origin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing a highly qualified, diverse, and dedicated work force. Blue Origin hires and promotes people on the basis of their qualifications, performance, and abilities. We support the establishment and maintenance of a workplace that fosters trust, equality, and teamwork, in which all employees recognize and appreciate the diversity of individual team members. We provide all qualified applicants for employment and employees with equal opportunities for hire, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment, regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin/ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. Blue Origin will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. For more information on “EEO Is the Law,” please see here and here.
Blue Origin will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Washington Fair Chance Act, Los Angeles Fair Chance in Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.Affirmative Action and Disability Accommodation
Applicants wishing to receive information on Blue Origin’s Affirmative Action Plans, or applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application and/or interview process, please contact us at EEOCompliance@blueorigin.com.Benefits
Employee Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability and 401(k) with up to 5% company match.
Paid Time Off: Provides up to 4 weeks per year, in addition to 14 holidays