ispace EUROPE is seeking a talented and dynamic Finance Intern to join its team based in Luxembourg during a 6-month internship.
We are the regional office of ispace inc., a Japanese Space company, which vision is to expand and sustain humanity’s presence in space by developing an Earth-Lunar ecosystem.
We are creating the first lunar resource exploration service by developing ispace’s next generation rover that will prospect for water and other resources. We are a small team, motivated by the challenges of the Lunar frontier, and achieving the company’s vision.
The Finance Intern will play an integral role in the Finance team and will work, alongside the Finance Manager, to support decision makers with running the company, including operational, analytical, and project financial activities.
The position will collaborate with all other European Teams (engineering, business development and administration) and headquarter Teams based in Japan. The finance Intern will report to the EU Financial Director and/or other people from ispace.
The right candidate should be a self-driven and enthusiastic student completing her final year. If you are a high-energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced multi-cultural and inclusive work environment, this position may be of interest to you.
- Establish the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, and consolidating financial transactions (invoices, payment preparations, expense reports, bank reconciliations…)
- Exposed to month-end, forecast, plannification and Group reporting
- Prepare regular analytical and control reports (timesheet, employee expenses…)
- Support the Finance manager and other Teams, with ad-hoc financial analyses
- Help with process improvement initiatives and projects
- Comply with local, European and other regulation requirements
- Currently finishing a Master’s Degree / equivalent, or recently finished studies, in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar discipline with strong analytic component (suitable for end-of-studies internship)
- Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel capabilities
- Pay attention to the finer details of own work and ensure high work quality
- Understanding of basic accounting practices
- Fluent written and verbal English communication
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Initiative-taking and has the ability to work independently, while managing simultaneous work assignments
· Communicate effectively with others (individuals/groups), both verbally and in writing
- Experience of working within an international team environment.
· Previous experience of working in a Finance Department
This is a full-time position to be filled immediately.
Please attach English Resume and Mandatory Cover Letter when you apply for this position.