In 2020 Neuraspace was founded with one purpose: fighting space debris with AI. Today, just one year later, we are one step closer to achieving our vision of a vibrant Circular Economy in Space, by empowering satellite operators, space agencies and other stakeholders to address Space Operations with AI, ensuring Space is both a Safe Environment and a Profitable Market. We are a global company, addressing a global problem. Find out why we are different.
Our company is seeking for a Marketing and Growth Manager to help us implement the marketing strategy and accelerate our business growth.
- Design and implement long-term marketing strategy to deliver growth and market objectives;
- Develop our marketing channels; inbound; supporting sales outbound efforts; website; marketing analytics; ad budget; relationship with BizDev and Sales;
- Implement, assess and optimize marketing automations and integrations across the funnel;
- Coordination and set-up email-marketing-strategy;
- Develop relationships with content creators and relevant key persons / influencers.
- Coordination of our content production (website and other channels);
- Management and ramp-up of different online marketing channels. such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.;
- Gather market insights and business intelligence on our market (potential customer and competition);
- Support on events or and trade fairs;
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports;
- Place and promote Neuraspace on recruitment platforms;
- Organize and support the HR and hiring processes;
- Continuously improve our recruitment experience and onboarding processes;
- Help with everything that comes up in a start-up that is not directly in your job description
- Previous experience in similar functions (minimum 5 years);
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong skills in online marketing;
- Proven and successful experience in SEO/SEM, web analytics and social media
- Have a clear understanding of the trends and the social media landscape;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Management (similar);
- Self-motivated and good at self-organizing.
Knowledgeable about the space market