Mynaric produziert das Glasfaserkabel für die Luft und ermöglicht als Pionier der Laserkommunikation extrem schnelle und sichere kabellose Datenübertragung zwischen Satelliten, Flugzeugen, Drohnen und dem Boden. Die Produkte werden von namhaften internationalen Technologiekonzernen zum Aufbau weltumspannender Kommunikationsnetzwerke verwendet. Das entstehende Internet über den Wolken soll die bisher unverbundenen 3 Milliarden Menschen vernetzen, das Internet of Things bis in die entlegensten Ecken der Erde bringen und die internationale Kommunikation sicherer denn je machen.Aufgaben
Join us as Safety Engineer (m/f/d) and work with us on changing the future!
What awaits you at Mynaric
- You will be part of the team which owns the main technical assurance authority in our company, directly reporting to our Chief Engineer within the CTO Area, challenging the different groups such as product development or production to ensure they deliver the world’s most reliable, best performing, and cost-effective terminals
- As part of the team, you will establish the Safety requirements baseline for all elements of the project, in compliance with the internal and/or customer's general Product Assurance and Safety policy and the applicable regulations. Produce and implement plans and processes, define inputs, outputs, participants, responsibilities, interfaces, coordinate efforts of participants, and produce resulting consolidated inputs
- You will provide Safety Engineering support to the following activities: Product development, Product integration, System tests, mission campaigns, AIT activities…
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current health and safety policies, regulations, and industrial processes applicable to Mynaric´s products and their application scenarios including laser safety aspects
- Perform Hazard Analysis techniques (FHA, FMEA, FTA…) to identify and correct potential hazards that could arise throughout our products´ lifecycle.
- Specify and develop test requirements to make sure that Mynaric products are safe and comply with industry or government safety regulations.
- A Master’s degree or Ph.D in Engineering, Physics or similar
- Extensive experience in a multi-disciplinary project environment, specifically in integrated optical systems.
- Experience in Safety Engineering, Product Assurance and Quality Assurance in the aerospace domain. Furthermore, skills in FMECA concepts, advanced failure analysis methodologies and risk management would be an asset
- Knowledge of Configuration Management or the implementation of Product Assurance & Safety processes within a quality system certified to ISO 9001 as well as Laser safety regulations (e.g. IEC 60825) would be an asset
- Good interpersonal, organization and communication skills, with the ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Strong English skills both written and spoken required, German skills are beneficial
Be part of the company that is changing the world!
Have you always wanted to wear your favorite space outfit to work? Then you are exactly the right fit for us! Forget the office politics and come and work with inspiring colleagues from all over the world as you embark on an incredible journey with Mynaric to work on unique and challenging projects and make a real contribution to the future of connectivity.
We offer you permanent employment, varied areas of responsibility, and attractive employee benefits. Mynaric is absolutely committed to being an equal opportunity employer so we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
So if this sounds like the kind of place where you would like to work then apply today and be part of the company that is changing the world!