Who we are:
In 2020 Neuraspace was founded with one purpose: fighting space debris with AI and enabling a safe and autonomous space traffic. Today, just one year later, we are one step closer to achieving our vision of a vibrant Circular Economy in Space, by empowering satellite operators, space agencies and other stakeholders to address Space Operations with AI, ensuring Space is both a Safe Environment and a Profitable Market. We are a global company, addressing a global problem. We have offices in Portugal, Coimbra and Germany, Munich. Find out why we are diferent.
What we need:
We need a creative UX/UI designer to join our team and help us design our very exciting web platform. The best candidate is both an expert on understanding and evaluating user behaviours, but also has good attention to detail to ensure pixel-perfect designs (some OCD is desirable, or in other words, an healthy level of OCD-ness :D )
We are open to mid-weight to senior UX/UI designers, who can bring their experience and initiative.
What skills you should have:
- Training in relevant areas such as Design, Human-Computer Interaction or Multimedia/Interactive Development.
- A few years of experience as a UX/UI designer (few is a vague word, but in this area equating number of years with experience is quite variable).
- Experience creating design systems.
- Experience with low fidelity wireframing.
- Organisation and stakeholder management skills.
- User interface designing (ideally familiarity with behaviours and components of Material/MUI)
- Training and/or experience with Typography and its main concepts is a plus.
- Tooling: Adobe XD, Figma, JIRA, Confluence.
- A high-level understanding of web-development technologies is beneficial, but you’re not expected to code, this is just helpful to understand effort implications and technological limitations.
- You are expected to help steering product and translating that into wireframes and afterwards into the UI elements which will be built.
What would your day to day be like:
- Design the first version of our product (and subsequent iterations), working closely with our Product Owner, Head of Software Engineering, Development team and other stakeholders.
- Understand users and advocate for user experience.
- Design accessible products and services to meet user needs.
- Set and maintain the UX/UI for all digital experiences, whether delivered internally or via external parties.
- Run design workshops and present your work to stakeholders.
- You’ll also be responsible for the development of pre-sales demos.
- Conduct competitor analysis and report on areas of improvement by using analytics and other relevant UX research methods.
- Conduct UX research activities and experiments (eg: user interviews, A/B testing, etc) to constantly improve our products, in coordination with other stakeholders such as Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Development teams.
On your application:
· Please send us your CV and Portfolio/list of Previous Works.