Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.Job Description
Seeking a Digital Design Analyst responsible for performing digital circuit and timing analysis aimed at verifying that designs will perform as expected with margin over all environmental conditions
- Works closely with the Responsible Engineer to understand program performance, environmental requirements and analysis expectations
- Supports planning and execution of circuit, worst case timing, and parts stress analysis for digital designs
- Prepares and reviews required analysis documentation for submittal to customers according to program plans, which may include either SEAKR or customer specific format
- Supports internal and customer design reviews relative to digital circuit and worst case analyses
- Knowledge of the aerospace business and operations is a plus
- Previous digital design experience and knowledge of expected analysis techniques
- Able to write technical reports and document analyses
- Able to proofread a variety of documents and pay attention to detail
- Able to assist and mentor engineers on worst case analysis (WCA) methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of digital logic compatibility, power estimation, signal integrity analysis and power integrity analysis
- Able to work independently in the identification and coordination of analyses for programs
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks and work on more than one task at a time
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 7 years of experience are required.Additional Information
Compensation: Base pay range is $90,000-130,000 depending on qualifications. SEAKR has very rich medical, dental and vision insurance plans, along with a generous 401(k) retirement plan. In addition to base salary, employees are eligible for a year-end bonus. SEAKR offers a variety of paid leave, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and FMLA.
SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US Citizenship Required
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all employees must be fully vaccinated or have a medical or religious exemption as of the date stated in Executive Order 14042. Exemptions will be handled by Human Resources.