Position: Graphic Design Traineeship
Hiring Model: Hybrid working
Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 41 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We're innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time - even when it's cloudy or dark - providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.What are we looking for?
To support the company's growth, we continue to scale our Creative marketing team and are looking for a Graphic Design trainee to join our global Marketing Team. You will report to the Creative Marketing Team Lead in this position. This will be a 6-month internship, ideally starting on the 1st June 2022.About the role?
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated trainee to join our growing marketing department. If you're an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in visual design, then we would love to hear from you.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator.Responsibilities
- Design digital and printed material, from introductory content pieces to technical documents
- Support and improve our social media
- Explore creative solutions for complex visual storytelling
- Assist the press team in media endeavors
- Strong background in visual design
- Advanced skill with Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
- Ability to unravel complex subjects and visualize/communicate them to different audiences
- An interest in the new space industry
- Ability to explore and understand the value of images independently
- Can-do attitude & initiative
- Solid English language skills (both written and oral)
- Proven track record of providing tier 1 marketing materials
- Previous experience with tech/complex content publishing
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties, etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space missions coming soon!
Diversity & inclusion are core values at ICEYE. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with ICEYE.
We are making the impossible possible together.Contact